The CONTINUUM is a network of small fleets that are preparing for the release of Star Trek Online. Our goal is to share information, enhance recruitment, and assist each other after launch.

HomeHome    GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  
Poll
Which Instant Messenger do you prefer?
Yahoo
23%
 23% [ 3 ]
AIM
15%
 15% [ 2 ]
MSN
38%
 38% [ 5 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't use Instant Messengers
23%
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Share | 

Commander Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commander_Williams
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Commander Williams   Tue May 12, 2009 11:20 am

Intended Character Name: Williams

Intended Player Class, Race, Field of Study: not sure

Favorite Star Trek series/character/movie/epsisode: James T. Kirk / Scotty

Previous gaming experience: Mechwarrior, Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, WoW, Vanguard, Lotro, Warhammer and many many more...

References (if any): not telling here

Hi,
my Name is Ralf, i am yet 32, but this will change tomorrow. I am from germany and my obsession is playing mmorpg. I am not a real trekkie, but i do love the movies, and i also watched the series as a boy, well several.
I am not sure where STO path will lead us, but i am searching a bunch of ppl to go with. I am socializer (SEAK) but used to fight from my origin, mechwarrior, which i have played with a clan on 2 leages, bue and and the other name i forgot.
Im used to lead a troop, or a group, to manage forum / website, what ever i can do, just ask.
So many thoughts, so few time to tell, i guess its better to find out yourself about me.
Salutes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mmorpgclan.de
Freejack
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Commander Williams   Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 am

Aloha Ralf,

Welcome aboard! Thank you for your interest and for registering. If you haven't seen the new movie yet, I hope you get to see it soon. You will be a Trekkie after that Smile I saw it on Saturday and I'm going to go see it again! If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.

Enjoy the site and feel free to contribute.

Commander_Williams wrote:
Intended Character Name: Williams

Intended Player Class, Race, Field of Study: not sure

Favorite Star Trek series/character/movie/epsisode: James T. Kirk / Scotty

Previous gaming experience: Mechwarrior, Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, WoW, Vanguard, Lotro, Warhammer and many many more...

References (if any): not telling here

Hi,
my Name is Ralf, i am yet 32, but this will change tomorrow. I am from germany and my obsession is playing mmorpg. I am not a real trekkie, but i do love the movies, and i also watched the series as a boy, well several.
I am not sure where STO path will lead us, but i am searching a bunch of ppl to go with. I am socializer (SEAK) but used to fight from my origin, mechwarrior, which i have played with a clan on 2 leages, bue and and the other name i forgot.
Im used to lead a troop, or a group, to manage forum / website, what ever i can do, just ask.
So many thoughts, so few time to tell, i guess its better to find out yourself about me.
Salutes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Commander Williams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1